Sunday, July 15, 2007

My New Toys



I finally have new toys to play and try making money with
1. NEO N31 Laptop (2 Gb RAM, 160 GB HD)
2. Mackie Spike Outboard Sound Device
3. Sony DCR-DVD 608 Handycam

Lets say I worked hard for these things and finally decided to invest on these Gadgets. All the work I did and am now enjoying it. Thank You God!!!
here are pictures of them

Thats right I will try making money from them> Just take a look at my shameless plugging before this + I can now cover all the events I will be getting for documentational purposes and of course for the blog.

I even made a flyer and posted it in our Laundry Store in Marcelo
here it is:

In need to have your valuable audio/video collections Digitalized???

We now offer transfers from old formats to CD/DVD

Here are our prices as follows:

LP/CASSETTE—CD P400 PER PC

VHS-DVD P600 PER PC

We also offer Live Hard Disc Audio Recording where we will record your demo’s/talks/Performance for a price 5T for the event (max of 4 hours)

Another service we do is video coverage via 6T for the event (max of 4 hours)

a Sony DVD Handycam

We also offer a one stop shop (Lights/Sounds/Video Screens/Trusses/Stage/Generators)

Plus our Technical Services for Concerts/Parties/Corporate Launches where we will through in both said services above for free as long as you get the whole package.

Those who are interested may call:

Yordi Cui

8216935

09178426391

Yordi_cui@mydestiny.net

Yordi_cui@yahoo.com

Lets see how it goes ..................



No comments: