Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Finally Back (Mah New Pad)

Hi Peeps,

After a long Hiatus I'm finally back with a brand new server. Am now using Sky Broadband which give me a burst up to 1.5mbps. A night and day difference from Solid Broadband "Destiny" which I had for more than 3 years... till I finally got fed up and had them disconnect my service. Such a pity I also lost Cable Link in the process because they couldn't provide me with the internet service so that is why I chose to go back to Sky Cable. Now that I was bitten by the Sky Bug I'm really happy for now!!!

So Wassup!!!

First and foremost I finally moved into my new pad :) Nope I did not leave my folks I just transformed the den into my room... After being pushed by my folks to do this and also getting some monetary funds I finally made the move. Here are some pics:::










No comments: