Monday, March 26, 2007

No Music! No life!



Yup, just as the header says No Music No life!!! thats my motto
Thanks to I tunes 7 all my music is organized I have 4377 Songs/
11:16:50:01 total time15.66 GB according to I tunes 7. Wow!!!
Never knew I had that much

I'd also like to thank Limewire for completing my collection. Without
this I would be able to have this much music. Not all my music came from
this (mind you) I had a lot of cd's already but I got a lot from this too.

My collection spans from the 1940's to the present. A lot of people say I
have a versatile music collection. To extreme that sometimes when I listen
to my ipod or music while working on the pc. Im set on shuffle mode and it's
like listening to the extremes. So I had to create different playlist for pipe in
music situations.

Hooray to Music!!!!

No comments: