Friday, April 06, 2007

Goodbye Transfer/Hello Chronics

As of next week April 9, 2007 I'm going to be transferred to the Chronics LOB. Tonight is my last night as a Select Transfer agent after almost 1 year being in the same department. It's finally my turn to say goodbye. Really having mixed feelings about the move; part of me wants to just throw in the towel and resign, but another part is really curious on what will happen next in my life at Teletech Roxas. Well, what can I do but move on and live with the new 8:30pm-5:30am schedule which is pretty good but its the days off (Tuesday and Wednesday) nights that suck big time!!!

Well Cest La Vie!!!!!! is all I can say.....

By the way Thanks to my former team in Select Transfer ASQ3 for making the ride pleasurable been great working with you guys/gals.... but guess we have to move on and see you guys in Chronics!!!