Sunday, December 17, 2006

Grey Ghost gets a much needed complete wash




A couple of days ago I ran over water based paint Ouuuch!!!! So I decided to give the Grey Ghost a much deserved wash the works!!!! Mega Complete wash with wax!!! Beat that!!! My bill was 590 pesos they were able to get the water based paint off even under. I was also preparing the Grey Ghost for his 1st out of town trip with me to Laguna for Miguel and Tricie's wedding in Calamba. The day after it was cleaned. Boy was I shocked when we got to Laguna and had to pass a kilometer stretch of dirt road a day after treating the car to a cleaning if only I knew I wouldn't have had it cleaned. But thanks to the wax I didn't have a hard time cleaning it this morning just using water and a rag and all the dirt was gone. By the way the grey ghost passed with flying colors during the trip. It is now a full fledged Yordi Mobile

1 comment:

Procops said...

hooray to the grey ghost!!!!!!!!!!!