Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Operation

Last December 6, 2006. I was finally confined in Makati Medical Center for an operation on my chin. It was supposed to be a out patient thingy but had to be hospitalized because they found out thru lab tests that my blood sugar was high which sucked because my days of eating like a fool are gone. I have to control my diet so that my blood sugar does not rise. It was an experience being confined for almost 3 days but it made it a lot better having my folks there by my side trying to make it as comfortable as possible thanks mom and pop. Another thing that also made the operation bearable was being able to bring my 30 gb ipod with me thru the actual operation so i was listening to tunes while they were cutting me up but still after the 2nd night the day after the operation I was raring to go out already. I was really dying for a smoke and found the smoking section of the hospital a day after I was confined which closes at around 10 pm boy did that suck!!!Sayang was not able to get actual pics of the operation. The only good thing about the experience was we didn't have to pay for the operation Thanks to intellicare!!! which is the medical program we have in teletech. They paid for practically everything. Right now Im finally home fasting because in a few hours I have to go back to makati med to get a blood sugar exam and it is a must to fast for at least 8 hours.

No comments: