Sunday, December 17, 2006

Welcome Grey Ghost!!!










Last Sunday Dec. 3, 2006. I finally got a replacement for the Yordi Mobile (Datsun 74) which I named The Grey Ghost (Lancer 94) a 20 year jump onward to a newer car. After having it for a week so far I have had 1 major repair which was the thermostat repair assembly which was eaten up due to wear and tear this really come with territory of having a 12 year old car. This is a toy compared to the Datsun and packs the much needed power because it is fuel injected and the AC rocks.It does not have the space of the Datsun but at least it is a lot more spacious than other cars plus it is a very nice car to have and to drive I still remember a few nights ago @ 12 am while off to work I really didn't notice I was going 120 in the highway and chickened out and slowed down. when I looked at the speedometer. Wew! what a thrill Welcome the Grey Ghost!!!! and may we have more good memories ahead of us!!!